Spicyztrickz

Loot Tricks, Free Recharge Tricks, Paytm, Mobile Offer 2019, Unlimited Paytm Cash, Highest Paying Latest Apps & Websites. Best Deals Of The Day.

Facebook Status | Top 70 viral facebook status

Facebook Status | Top 70 viral facebook status


Facebook Status- Get these top 70 facebook status collections including funny status, best viral status to make your facebook account viral.

facebook mobile, facebook account, funny status, fb status, funny facebook status, best status, facebook download, facebook login mobile, facebok, facebook login,


Facebook Status | How to write a funny facebook status
  1. Those times when you say something stupid and think, 'Yeah, that sounded way better in my head.'
  2. A sense of humor makes a girl beautiful.
  3. I’m neither single nor taken; I’m busy creating my story.
  4. I deserve the world so I,m gonna give it to myself.
  5. I’m not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people. But when I say sorry, I really mean it.
  6. Get in line to worship me, minions.
  7. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
  8. Living my life in my style.
  9. I want to kill the hottest person alive… But suicide is a crime!
  10. I want to live my life without stress and worries. I don’t need to be rich or famous. I just want to be happy.
  11. I’m a force to be reckoned with, I reckon.
  12. I’m actually not funny, I’m just mean and people think I’m joking.
  13. Don’t play dumb with me. That’s a game you can’t win.
  14. Some girls chase boys… I pass them!
  15. Your attitude may hurt me but mine can kill you.
  16. I lost myself trying to please everyone else. Now I am losing everyone else trying to find myself.
  17. When nothing goes right, Go left.
  18. I am just a cupcake looking for a stud muffin.
  19. Alone, by herself, she built the kingdom that she wanted.
  20. Probably the best meat eater in the world.
  21. I don’t aspire to be like other, I aspire to be unique in my own way.
  22. That awkward moment when you write your password in the username space.
  23. I’m one of a kind and I’m unique. Never forget that.
  24. A smile is the best make up any girl can wear.
  25. I’m not heartless, I just learned how to use my heartless.
  26. I’m too rad to be sad.
  27. I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love.
  28. Don’t be the girl who needs a man, be the girl a man needs.
  29. I am a cutie with a mission and a hottie with ambition.
  30.  see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it.
  31. Smartphones, smart cars, smart televisions time to make smart people!
  32. I’ve had to learn to fight all my life – got to learn to keep smiling. If you smile things will work out.
  33. Who I am? That’s a secret.
  34. I am like a butterfly: pretty to see and hard to catch.
  35. I’m not concerned with your liking or disliking me… All I ask is that you respect me as a human being.
  36. People laugh at me because I am different and I laugh because they all are same.
  37. I’m not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.
  38. I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning to sail my ship.
  39. I am not saying I am the best. I only know that I am doing my best to be the best.
  40. Why I Drink Alcohol: Because no great story ever started with someone eating salad.
  41. Why look up at the stars when the biggest star is me.
  42. My life motto is ‘Do my best so that I can’t blame myself for anything.
  43. I’m working on myself for myself by myself.
  44. I may not be perfect but at least I’m not fake.
  45. I’m not heartless, I just learned how to use my heart less.
  46. I have not lost my mind – it’s backed up on HD somewhere.
  47. There is no competition because nobody can be me.
  48. Single and waiting is better than taken and faking.
  49. Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle.
  50. If you really love then kill your ex.
  51. I don’t know where I am going, but I’m on my way.
  52. Aside from gravity, nothing in life can keep me down.
  53. Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass.
  54. I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
  55. People say that I am bad… but trust me, I can be your worst nightmare!
  56. I live in this world to change the people like you.
  57. You will definitely get whatever want just go and sleep.
  58. I’m everything you want but can’t have.
  59. Welcome to my Facebook feed, where people come to enjoy me.
  60. I’m single because I was born that way.
  61. Look, I'm not a smartass. All I'm saying is if you caught me, officer, then you were speeding too.
  62. I really don’t need to explain myself. I know I’m right.
  63. I’m not going to change; I’m very stubborn in this way. I am what I am.
  64. If two past lovers remain, friends, its either they are still in love, or never were.
  65. "LIKE" means, I have read it but I am too lazy to comment.
  66. I am a rare species, not a stereotype.
  67. Everyone has weaknesses, but I’m not everyone.
  68. "FACEBOOK ADDICT" because time is not going to kill itself.
  69. I caught a fly in my home and I showed mercy and released it....into hurricane Sandy.
  70. The only thing I gained from 2012 was weight.
Here Some huge collection of facebook funny status we will update this list in the future. Please Don't be cheap to share "Facebook Status" | "Top 70 viral facebook status" with your friends.

facebook status,  facebook mobile, facebook account, funny status, fb status, funny facebook status, best status, facebook download, facebook login mobile, facebok, facebook login,

Post a Comment

[disqus]

MKRdezign

{facebook#https://www.facebook.com/12brahma/} {twitter#https://twitter.com/brahmasanidipak} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/118318150044608348295} {pinterest#https://in.pinterest.com/spicyztrickz/} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL}

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget